OSI offices are closed to visitors until further notice. Contact us online or call us at 1-855-427-5674.
- NMHC Petition – January 26, 2021
- Insurance Tips for the New Year
- Medical Malpractice Act/Patient’s Compensation Fund Modification Report – 12-31-2020
- OSI 2020 Annual Report
- Co-pay Cap Study Results (HB 292)
- CONSUMER ALERT: What NM Health Connections customers need to know about their coverage (FAQ) Para español haga clic aquí.
OSI strives to be the nation’s leading consumer protection agency. OSI provides oversight of insurance companies, implements laws enacted by the state legislature, takes enforcement actions when consumers are treated unfairly, reviews health insurance rates submitted by insurers, conducts community outreach, promotes access to free preventive health services, and works to build consensus on changes needed to make improvements on behalf of consumers.