Pharmacy Benefits Managers
Licensure Requirements and Templates
- PBM Licensure Checklist 2021
- PBM Annual Report Requirements
- For online applications and payment of fees, click here: https://nipr.com/licensing-center
- For paper applications, click here: https://content.naic.org/paper_licensing/paper_licensing_new_mexico.htm. Paper applications must be submitted with the required statutory fee or they will be returned.
Data Calls to PBMs
- OSI calls for PBMs to submit data will be posted here.
Reports or News Related to PBMs
- OSI reports or news related to PBMs will be posted here.
Network Adequacy Reporting
- Templates related to PBM network adequacy reporting are posted on the Life and Health Product Filing website
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the licensure deadline?
The licensure deadline is March 1st of each year.
- Does a PBM also have to be licensed as a third-party administrator?
No. A PBM does not have to be licensed as a third-party administrator.
- What is the licensing fee for a PBM?
For an initial licensing application, the fee is $1,000. A renewal is $500 and is subject to late filing fees. OSI also charges an Annual Report Fee of $200.
- When is the annual report due?
The annual report is due upon renewal every year on March 1.
- Where should the annual report be sent?
The annual report should be sent to: OSI-PBMAnnualReport@state.nm.us. The $200 fee should be paid through NIPR or mailed to Producer Licensing with the annual report.
If you have any questions, please contact the PBM Program Coordinator at (505) 670-8273.