The New Mexico Office of the Superintendent of Insurance (OSI) wants to make sure that New Mexicans can report issues or ask questions related to health insurance during COVID-19. That is why we launched a toll-free COVID-19 Health Insurance Call Center. We want to hear from you so that we can make sure all the people we serve are getting what they need out of their health insurance during this difficult time.
Call us if you:
- Get wrongly charged for COVID-19 testing or treatment
- Have questions about signing up for health coverage
- Need help resolving a health insurance issue
- Want to report suspicious activities that may be a scam
- Have any questions that you think we can help answer
Remember, if you need health insurance, options are available. If you lost your job-based coverage you may qualify for Medicaid or discounted private insurance. Visit our COVID-19 Resource Page to learn more about what OSI is doing to protect consumers and make sure New Mexicans have the coverage they need.